Hi from Turkey

A place to introduce yourself to the community
oguncemir
Model Of Vehicle: RANGER XLT PX3
Year Of Vehicle: 2019
Forscan Dongle Type: ELM327 with switch

Hi everyone ,i have 2019 ford ranger xlt 2.0 truck last month, i am searcing spreadsheet for my vehicle and find here . nice to here :D :D
tugsay
Model Of Vehicle: RANGER XLT PX2
Year Of Vehicle: 2017
Forscan Dongle Type: ELM327 Wifi

Hi,
I'm from Turkey too. If you search the topics here, you'll find lota of info about ranger. Mine is 2017 xlt. There is no spreadsheet here, I couldn't find any and asked the Saeb for the spreadsheet and he said that he put everything on forscan and there is no need for changing any asbuilt data.
:)
oguncemir
Model Of Vehicle: RANGER XLT PX3
Year Of Vehicle: 2019
Forscan Dongle Type: ELM327 with switch

Oh nice , thanks friend ;yeah i am new to forscan and read saeb’s non asbuild topic and understand i dont need to find my truck spreadsheet anymore .its more simple and good thanks him. I did some updates and works well, i try to add rear camera without install any modules if my sync 3 support it , i havent find any information in Turkey forums or groups for Ranger
saeb
Site Admin
Site Admin
Model Of Vehicle: RANGER XLT PX2
Year Of Vehicle: 2015
Forscan Dongle Type: Ford VCM

oguncemir wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:04 pm Oh nice , thanks friend ;yeah i am new to forscan and read saeb’s non asbuild topic and understand i dont need to find my truck spreadsheet anymore .its more simple and good thanks him. I did some updates and works well, i try to add rear camera without install any modules if my sync 3 support it , i havent find any information in Turkey forums or groups for Ranger
Enjy and thanks for taking the time to read.
Stewart

Ford PX2 Supercab 2015 Automatic