Hello!

A place to introduce yourself to the community
coastie
Model Of Vehicle: RANGER XL PX
Year Of Vehicle: 2011
Forscan Dongle Type: SAEB Forscan Dongle WIN10

Hi all,
ended up with this Ford Ranger PX Supercab ute a few months ago - initially bought it to take a slide-on camper due to its great pay-load. Came with a Flexiglass combo tray and canopy. Couldn't fit the slide-on on without butchering the tray. Was the final nail in the coffin for the slide-on so we sold it and decided to just use the Ranger to go camping in instead as there was heaps of room under the canopy for storage. Reminded me of an old-school panel van - we even contemplated just throwing a mattress in. Anyway, a set of drawers, water tank, 270 awning and roof-top tent later and we are now much happier campers.
Flattened the battery last camping trip with the park lights staying on as we are in and out of the cab all the time. Went down the rabbit-hole and ended up here with a Saeb Forscan adapter. I have connected the adapter to the car and got a read out of everything. Just got the extended Forscan license. How do you turn off the park light timer function? Can I do it myself or best left to an expert from this forum?
Thanks for any assistance.
2011 Ford Ranger XL PX SuperCab
Flexiglass tray/canopy.