Mk1 3.2 4x4 - Courtney Jones

A place to introduce yourself to the community
Ozdrift3r
Model Of Vehicle: RANGER XL PX
Year Of Vehicle: 2013

G'day All,

I'm sure like most forums these days the majority of members won't read this post, as they're only active until they get the help they need.

I will however step through the motions for the few that are here for the long haul..

My name is Courtney Jones and I've been floating around the New Ranger / BT community since December 2012.

I'm still an Admin in one of the larger Facebook groups, but have been mostly inactive there for the last 12 months.

We've got three family members in these things... Two in BTs and myself in the Ranger.

Outside of my off-road adventures... I'm a bit of a nerd. I play the Xbox, Google everything under the sun, and tinker with my 3d Printer.

Anyway.. I look forward to having a good read through the forum once I have access. Long term I'm hoping to grasp a good understanding of Forscan and how I can use it to benefit not only myself, but those around me.

Cheers
MK1 3.2 4x4
4" KSP lift, 35" Nittos, 3" Exhaust, iDrive, Snorkel, TJM bar, XRay HIDs, Dominator Winch, UHF, Kicker 12" Sub, Trig Point Canopy, Waeco CFX65, Clearview Drop Slide, ARB Frontier Tank, Pioneer Platform, Darche Awning.
saeb
Site Admin
Site Admin
Model Of Vehicle: RANGER XLT PX2
Year Of Vehicle: 2015
Forscan Dongle Type: Ford VCM

You would be surprised at how many do. Enjoy your stay.
Stewart

Ford PX2 Supercab 2015 Automatic
Ozdrift3r
Model Of Vehicle: RANGER XL PX
Year Of Vehicle: 2013

Cheers Stewart, so far I'm super impressed with the info you've got here.

I've been looking into using Forscan for a while now, and although there is plenty of info out there - it's scattered all over the place, and it's nice to see some relevant data all sitting in one location.

I'm kicking myself for not finding this forum sooner... I've just moved up to NNSW but spent the last two years in Pakenham, would have been good to come along to one of the catch ups.
MK1 3.2 4x4
4" KSP lift, 35" Nittos, 3" Exhaust, iDrive, Snorkel, TJM bar, XRay HIDs, Dominator Winch, UHF, Kicker 12" Sub, Trig Point Canopy, Waeco CFX65, Clearview Drop Slide, ARB Frontier Tank, Pioneer Platform, Darche Awning.