New member from the Pilbara

A place to introduce yourself to the community
geekness
Model Of Vehicle: RANGER XL PX
Year Of Vehicle: 2013

Hey guys,
Im new to this forum, but can't believe it's slipped past my radar for this long.
I've had my Ranger for 3 years now, and have made a lot of changes over the years.
I've also had a number of issues since I've had it too, like the EGR cracking, alternator going, starter motor gone, and the biggest one; the oil pump and turbo going on my way to the CSR.
I think the car had a fairly tough life before me, but I think im nearly at the end of the issues, as I've given it some much needed attention.
Don't get me wrong, I go hard, and it's definitely got more dents and scratches in it than before, but I service it properly and pay attention to the things that need it.

The detailed workshop manual I downloaded a couple years ago has helped heaps. Its an awesome manual, that goes down to the level of detail I need, not being a mechanic and all.
Using this manual I was able to pull my oil pump out in the middle of the bush to diagnose the issue. Didn't help the issue, but atleast I knew I couldn't go on.

Anyway, im not one that takes lots of cool pictures of my ute, but will try and get some soon on a trip im doing to Cleaverville, Millstream National Park and Karijini with the family.

Some of the things I'd like to mod on it next are:
I need some side steps/sliders. Probably a bit late, but you know....
Under body bash plates
Rear bar with spare wheel and dual jerry holder
Rear locker, im thinking one out of an XLT
Front locker, E Locker
Figure out how to get a bit more power out of this thing
Would consider doing a 3" lift or maybe add a 1" body lift, then go for some 35" tyres. Will see what kind of trips I start doing, but right now, im getting about 1000km on a full tank.
Would like to remove the tub and go for a tray back canopy arrangement. But my current camping setup is quite nice with the tub, so im hesitant.
Hmmm, what else?......
White PX Ranger XL 2013 3.2L Man
TJM T13 Bar 9" spots and Light bar
GME Tx3350
BD 148L Tank
2" TD lift
285 75 16 BFG KM2 CSA Raptor +28 offset
Flexiglass Canopy custom draws
Tracklander 2.1m
130A Aux battery Projecta IDC25
Android S160 Headunit
saeb
Site Admin
Site Admin
Model Of Vehicle: RANGER XLT PX2
Year Of Vehicle: 2015
Forscan Dongle Type: Ford VCM

Nice list you have there. Try throwing a few cans of this through and see if it gets the economy up http://www.liqui-moly.com.au/diesel-inj ... nock-2789/

Enjoy your ride.
Stewart

Ford PX2 Supercab 2015 Automatic