New Member from the UK

A place to introduce yourself to the community
Model Of Vehicle: RANGER WILDTRAK PX2
Year Of Vehicle: 2016

Hello all,

I was advised to join this site as I was informed it would be full of experts on the Ranger.
I am from Wales in the United Kingdom and have recently purchased a Pride Orange Wildtrack (full details in my sig)

I am pleased to have located this forum and look forward to reading through many topics which have many answers to the questions I have
in my head ;-)

My first problem is poor TPMS hardware, having had all the sensors replaced under warranty and within a 1000 miles of daily driving the alarm is activated daily and clears itself during the same journey....despite nothing wrong with my vehicles tyres (I do check!)

Any advise will be gratefully appreciated.

Regards,

Richard
2016 Ford Ranger Wildtrack
3.2L
UK Standard Specification
/cruise control /dual climate /heated front and rear windows /rear camera /navigation /bluetooth
/sync2 /alloy wheels
Options Added /mountain top roller shutter
Flashwatches
Model Of Vehicle: RANGER LIMITED PX2 SA BUILT
Year Of Vehicle: 2018

4444405 wrote:Hello all,

I was advised to join this site as I was informed it would be full of experts on the Ranger.
I am from Wales in the United Kingdom and have recently purchased a Pride Orange Wildtrack (full details in my sig)

I am pleased to have located this forum and look forward to reading through many topics which have many answers to the questions I have
in my head ;-)

My first problem is poor TPMS hardware, having had all the sensors replaced under warranty and within a 1000 miles of daily driving the alarm is activated daily and clears itself during the same journey....despite nothing wrong with my vehicles tyres (I do check!)

Any advise will be gratefully appreciated.

Regards,

Richard
Try resetting it with the car stopped.

It happened to me when I first got it and was resetting while moving but was told to stop and reset and has worked perfectly since.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2018 Ranger Black Edition
saeb
Site Admin
Site Admin
Model Of Vehicle: RANGER XLT PX2
Year Of Vehicle: 2015
Forscan Dongle Type: Ford VCM

If there are definitely sensors in the tyres then you are getting interference from another device in the vehicle. Could be a dash cam, another additional add on etc. What non factory accessories have you installed?
Stewart

Ford PX2 Supercab 2015 Automatic
GerryP
Model Of Vehicle: RANGER XLT PX2
Year Of Vehicle: 2017
Forscan Dongle Type: OBDlink MX+ Black Bluetooth

Totally agree with what Stewart suggests. I went through all sorts to fix mine, which was doing the same as yours. It turned out to be the clip-on rear view screen emitting rf interference affecting the TPMS signals.
Gerry
'17 Ford Ranger PX2 XLT Supercab
Manual, Canopy, Flares, ROH Assassins, Smartbar Stealth, Solar & Dual Battery