Howdy!

A place to introduce yourself to the community
Mines bigger
Model Of Vehicle: EVEREST TREND UA
Year Of Vehicle: 2015

Hey everyone!
I am here specifically chasing some information in regards to modding a non optioned 2015 everest trend sat nav working, hopefully someone has cracked it and its an easy fix!
Cheers
Joel
Stock 2015 everest trend
saeb
Site Admin
Site Admin
Model Of Vehicle: RANGER XLT PX2
Forscan Dongle Type: Ford VCM

What is it you are actually looking for Joel?
Stewart

Ford PX2 Supercab 2015 Automatic
Mines bigger
Model Of Vehicle: EVEREST TREND UA

Basically what is required to get factory sat nav working, the dealer supplied a map card but it does nothing, it seems from my research that the software isnt there and ford say it is not possible to add it, there are aftermarket software options but at $500 its something i would like to avoid if possible!
Stock 2015 everest trend
saeb
Site Admin
Site Admin
Model Of Vehicle: RANGER XLT PX2
Forscan Dongle Type: Ford VCM

Hi Joel,

Not really the place for it mate. You will need the correct license file and calibration files etc. as you have already read.

Try the XDA forums or the US sites but you will be lucky to find what you need without paying for it.

At the end of the day you are better off tracking down a Sync 3 Aus system as I haven't seen a Sync 2 map date forever and even though you won't get Sync 3 map updates you will at least be able to use Google maps from your phone via Carplay or Android Auto which means you will always be up to date.

I have a Snc 2 with maps sitting in the wardrobe but I'm not giving it away either.
Stewart

Ford PX2 Supercab 2015 Automatic