hi i have worked for ford dealerships for over 30 years

A place to introduce yourself to the community
ford69
Model Of Vehicle: OTHER
Year Of Vehicle: 2017

hi i have worked for ford dealerships for over 30 years and just found this site im starting to think i am a bit slow lol
i have only just discovered forscan too. at the dealerships they frown on anything that is not genuine, as i see it this sort of site is promoting the use of the genuine product what a great thing
px2 fx4 :D
Neilhoh
Donator
Donator
Model Of Vehicle: RANGER XLT PX3
Year Of Vehicle: 2018

Howdy. Yes surprising that such a valuable set of information and info sharing here, and the newranger.net site, is at least claimed to be unknown to the dealerships and others.
We are truly blessed. And I am only just starting to delve into this here too, but haven't seen anything threatening to their core business.
saeb
Site Admin
Site Admin
Model Of Vehicle: RANGER XLT PX2
Year Of Vehicle: 2015
Forscan Dongle Type: Ford VCM

Except the users that log on from Ford's internal network in the US. They are around believe me, they had some interesting usernames also.
Stewart

Ford PX2 Supercab 2015 Automatic
Goochie
Donator
Donator
Model Of Vehicle: RANGER WILDTRAK PX2
Year Of Vehicle: 2018
Forscan Dongle Type: SAEB Forscan Dongle WIN10

Its a different mentality here and Europe to the US where they see the ability to modify a car as an opportunity to increase sales!

Whils aftermarket accessory manufacturers here have to resort to 3D scanning vehicles and tinkering, US companies can sign up to an industry body that enables them to get CAD models, factory wiring diagrams and support to modify the vehicle.

Only a very small numberof Australian companies will have access to this kind of data.
2018 Ranger Wildtrack (Pride Orange)